SOOOOOO IM GOING TO USA AND CANADA IN FEB NEXT YEARS OMG IM SO EXCITED.
SOOO this is my first trip that I’m doing completely solo… scary but I’m ready. This is a bit of a spiritual trip. I want to do a lot of self learning.. but anyways. I’m going for a month exactly and want to go to see everything I want to see. These are my plans(May change still in the planning stages but the flights are booked), keep in mind I’m trying to keep everything as cheap as possible:-
- Leaving Sydney on the 15th of February and arrive in Vancouver the same day the 15th (Even though it’s a 30 hour flight.
- Flying straight from Vancouver to Calgary airport and catch a bus to Banff in the Canadian Rockies, where I will be staying in Banff National Park for 4 nights.
- I will then on the 19th be catching a bus from Banff back to Vancouver (which will take 14 hours but it’s ok cause I want to see the back roads) and stay in Vancouver for 3 nights.
- On the 22nd on Feb, I will fly to Los Angeles and travel to Anaheim (which is only a 40 minute bus ride, which is where Disneyland is for 3 nights.
- 25th I will go back to LA and stay for 4 nights.
- On the 1st of march I will fly to New York and stay for 6 nights.
- Then I fly to Las Vegas on the 7th, wooo. Ill stay there for 4 nights,
- then either fly or hire a car and travel to San Francisco for 3 nights on the 11th
- Then head back to LA and stay the night and fly home the next day on the 15th.
IM SOO EXCITEDDDDDDD
if you have any recommendations let me know.
I have no actual plans yet, like what I’m doing in places, still need to plan it.
Thanks for reading.